Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Henry Cavill's Birthday Suit

.

A window into my brain: just the other day it occurred to me that I'd never posted the pictures of Henry Cavill naked in the first season of The Tudors. How could this be, I asked myself? But I went back through the archives to make sure and sure enough, it was sure. So I told myself that once the right opportunity presented itself I needed to go ahead and post those pictures, because everybody likes looking at those pictures, even if they're from forever and a day ago. Well it turns out today is Henry's 27th birthday and that seems right enough an opportunity for me, right? And that is how I spend my days, contemplating such things. The end.

.

2 comments:

Rodrigo the Hated One said...

what a beautiful beautiful ass...

Unknown said...

That ass will be much beautiful in a plaid suit.