Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Getting Lost For The Last Time

.

Well this is it, folks. Starting tonight we've got five hours of Lost left. Five measly hours! And two of those air on the night of the finale, May 23rd. I'm feeling... well I guess the word is terrified. Terrified! I can only imagine how the show-runners Cuse & Lindelof are feeling. They tweeted an amen the other night signifying they'd finished the editing and etc. and were 100% done with the making of the show. Now they just gotta sit back and watch we the people shred their hard work to the ittiest bittiest pieces imaginable. Yay!

So I ask y'all the most important question of all:
which characters do we think will die before the end?

.

.

6 comments:

Ana Maria said...

...I really want for everyone on Lost to live happily ever after; I don't want anyone to die, and if there's no closure/redemption for Jack and Locke, then I die...

DancerInDC said...

I feel like most likely to die now is Sayid, but I couldn't tell you why.

For some reason I feel like either Jack or Sawyer is going to bite it. Which would be sad.

But much more distressing is my sinking feeling that my beloved Sun is doomed!

Edna E. Mode said...

yep I also think that Sun is definitely going down... :S

DancerInDC said...

Damnit I HATE being right!

John T said...

I can't believe what happened-three in one night. Screw that MIB.

Friend Mouse said...

That was some carnage tonight, for sure. Is there any chance, any chance at all, that Kate might not live through the finale? Because I'm fine with that.