Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Moment I Fell For... Harrison Ford

.

Since a little boy I've preferred Indiana to Han - the artifact-hunting jungle-hopping shenanigans hit more of my happy buttons than the outer-space hijinks, and that's still true. And once Indy drank the goat's blood and became Evil Sweaty Shirtless Little-Round-slapping Indy... oh I was lost forever. Slap me around some, Evil Indy!


And I don't care what anybody says I can't hear you nyah nyah nyah Temple of Doom is my favorite Indiana Jones movie. So there!

.

.
Related: Forever ago we ruminated on which was hotter - Harrison as Indy or as Han or as Rick Deckard in Blade Runner.
.

4 comments:

Ross said...

Raiders is the best movie, but Temple of Doom is the best jack-off material.

Sibia Marie said...

Temple of Doom, most definitely. Loved Willie's outfits, loved Short Round, the scene with the bugs...everything.

SeangSTM said...

Temple of Doom is by far the most watchable Indy movie. I think it's the film's complete disregard for continuity or good taste, as well as the mean spiritedness of the production. It's truly a terrifying roller coaster ride that is a successor to Raiders but at the same time, completely contrary to it.

Raiders is far superior in terms of filmmaking, but TOD is the first one I pop on given the choice of the trilogy (Crystal Skulls...what?).

And the fact that its a prequel that actually works is a plus...

Hugh Man said...

Ford in his prime! Seconded.