Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of

.

God I go to lunch, I come back, and everybody's yelling at me about these pictures! For once I was slow on the draw! Kill me why don't you? Ahem. These shots are... there are no words. Only physical reactions which should keep me sitting behind my desk for the rest of the afternoon. (via)

Y'all know how I chastised Jake yesterday for not being giving enough when that new shirtless shot of Ryan Phillippe appeared? Yeah the ball's back in your court, Ryan!
.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Speaking of pictures I'm surprised you haven't posted, have you seen these Community promo pics? http://community.livejournal.com/community_tv/197028.html#cutid1

Jason Adams said...

Is it Christmas? Is it my birthday and nobody told me? Man!

Tracy said...

Hee. It's weird; we've seen him shirtless a couple times on the show now, but I still nad no idea his arms looked like that.

Iggy said...

Ok, this is probably the dumbest question I've ever asked on an Internet site (and that's saying a lot), it's certainly one of the most shallow ones. Here it goes: isn't there a picture of him in undies in the GQ May issue?

I saw this TV show where they commented the new cover and they showed some of the pictures inside. I'd have sworn I saw a picture of him in underwear, but I haven't seen it here nor anywhere else. And as I had just woken up from a great siesta when I saw that show I'm starting to think I was still dreaming.

Jason Adams said...

Not that I've seen anywhere, Iggy. All the pictures from the new GQ that I've seen are right here, and there's nary a skivvy in sight. UNFORTUNATELY.

Iggy said...

I found the clip!!! Not sure if the pictures they showed are from GQ or even real, but here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh3lYXuMOLc&feature=related

Sorry, I'm not good with captions. They appear at the 2:32 mark in the section "Hunk of the day".