Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Technology Done Right

A long time ago on an internet far away I once bitched about the advent of Twitter. Yeah I know, now I can't stop with the damned thing - I think I knew then, I could see the signs, that it'd swallow me whole. I always struggle at first but it doesn't take long to make me embrace what I'd been fearing (So keep that in mind, stalkers! I'm just like that chick in Straw Dogs!). But really how could I ever fight against a service that allows this sort of communique straight from the sexy horse's mouth? Via Popwrap:


And then thanks to other new technologies I can record this episode easily, and then probably by tomorrow the imagery therein will have been disseminated everywhere across the internet. This is a wonderful, wonderful world.

Community - Thursdays nights at 8pm on NBC!
.

No comments: