Friday, February 05, 2010

I Am Link

.
--- Demon Hoodie - I knew that I'd heard of this flick Heartless with Jim Sturgess before but I had to search back through to see why - apparently it got really great word of mouth at the London horror festival called FrightFest back in September. It's sounds very much like something Neil Gaiman mighta written. And now via io9 comes the trailer and some stills.

--- Rollin Rollin Rollin - Oh wait, that's Rawhide. Whatever. Apparently a big-screen Gunsmoke is about to be made and it's probably going to star Brad Pitt. I never have much problem with seeing Brad Pitt dressed like a cowboy so I am perfectly fine with this. Ryan Reynolds' name's also being thrown around, and ditto the previous sentiment. Chaps for everybody!

--- Hit Girl - I guess little girls with guns is tomorrow's hot topic! We've got Kick Ass coming soon, and now Saorsie Ronan's signed up to play a teen assassin in Hanna, to be directed by her Atonement director Joe Wright. Why do I give a shit? because Eric Bana's signed on to play her pa. Mmm Bana.

--- Feelin' Sleuthy - Those dudes who made the hilarious The Foot Fist Way and Eastbound & Down, Jody Hill and Danny McBride, are teaming up again for L.A.P.I., a movie wherein Mr. McBride will play a private dick. David Gordon Green will produce. Of course. They shall never be seperated! Bless 'em.

--- Black Ben - Billy Loves Stu takes an appreciative gander at the blind eye cast upon the lead character's race in George Romero's original Night of the Living Dead. You know what I noticed the last time I watched the film? It was in HD and suddenly for the first time I realized, hey, Duane Jones was a strapping man. How I'd never noticed that before is beyond me.

--- And finally, I thought it might be a bit much to devote an entire new post to one more shot of Kellan Lutz behind-the-scenes of his CK panties shoot, but how could I not post this shot? He's getting spritzed like a house plant.

.

2 comments:

Sibia Marie said...

Yes, Duane Jones was a handsome man. I read somewhere that he became a professor. I can't even imagine how I'd react if I saw him walk into the classroom!

Pax Romano said...

Thanks for the link!

Sibia, yes, he did teach at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts up until the time of his death in 1988.