Monday, February 01, 2010

Bonus 2009 Grautity

I don't know if I'm completely alone in my crush on actor Tom Hollander or what, but I found it an unexpected and welcome treat when I watched In the Loop yesterday and he showed up in his shirt, tie, socks, and little red underpants, so I figured I'd document it in case anyone else liked the little man as much as I do. I just think he's totally adorable.


As for the movie itself, I'm a little more "meh" about it than most people seem to have been, but I think it's one of those examples of watching the wrong movie at the wrong time whilst in the wrong mood. I'm feeling like I might be getting sick and I was irritable and all their fast-talking-in-accents sometimes felt like a jackhammer to my face. I should probably give it another chance some day. It did make me laugh some...


"I am not a monster."
.

2 comments:

Scott said...

You are not alone - I'm with you on Hollander (though I liked the movie more than you).

J.D. said...

I loved that scene so much. LOL.