Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Show Me Your Teeth, Charlie Hunnam

.

Yesterday there were all these blaring headlines about Brad Pitt producing a vampire movie called Vlad and I really just didn't care that much because I'm a little vampire'd out at the moment but then I see the headline being sold a different way today and well, my eyes take notice now. Via DH:

Hunnam Pens Dracula Action In "Vlad"

A while back "Sons of Anarchy" and "Queer as Folk UK" actor Charlie Hunnam penned "Vlad", an action film take on the Dracula tale.

Now, Summit Entertainment and Plan B are developing the project and is in negotiations with music video and photographer Anthony Mandler to direct reports Heat Vision.

"Vlad" centers on Dracula as a young prince; he is known to history as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth.

Brad Pitt and Dede Gardner will produce.

I actually did know that Charlie had written this script; I'd posted about it way way back in July of 2007. These things sure do take forever, huh? But can I just take a moment to imagine a mentoring relationship between Brad Pitt and Charlie Hunnam. A close, intimate mentoring relationship?


Ahhh, yes, that's the spot. Anyway! This is cool. Charlie Hunnam is cool. The end.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hes HOT!. That is it. Brad doesnt even stand a chance. Sorry!