Friday, December 11, 2009

Sam's Ass Ain't Cheap

.
This is not the sorta bullshit I need to be reading first thing in the morning. Via DH:

Sam Worthington tells The Daily Telegraph that he does NOT take his shirt off in the upcoming remake, much to the disappointment of many women and gay men. He told the 'Clash' producers "The only thing I want is that the armour shouldn't be wearing me".

In fact, Worthington emphasises the point that he's not a Hollywood gym bunny and won't do the 'bulk up' routine like some of his peers to get roles unless its worth it - "You'll notice that in neither film [Terminator, Clash] do I take off my shirt. They're going to have to pay double for that because I will have to work doubly hard".

Somebody hand me my goddamned checkbook. Fucking actors. And just because he's asking for it, here he is naked in some 2004 movie called Somersault.


Is this really the best there is out there? This is what the internet has to give. Not good enough!
.

3 comments:

RJ said...

I always love self-righteousness when it's about movies like Clash of the Titans ...

Joe Reid said...

HA HA HA HA HA!


...HA.

richardwatts said...

Have you watched Somersault? You get to see Sam's character drunkenly make a pass at another man... which combined with these shots of his arse, makes it memorable for all the right reasons.