Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pour Some Theroux On Me

.
Oh yes I like the sound of this. I like the sound of this a whole heckuva lot, I do. Via EW:

"Actor-producer-screenwriter-all-around Renaissance man Justin Theroux is joining Parks and Recreation (a.k.a. this fall’s most improved comedy) in a major recurring role, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Theroux, whose previous tube work includes stints on The District, Ally McBeal, and Sex and the City, has been cast as a friend of Ann’s (Rashida Jones) and a potential love interest for Leslie (Amy Poehler). His first episode is slated to air in early 2010."

I do not get to see Mr. Theroux's face (or abs, or other bits and pieces) nearly as often as I like to, and I worried that with his successful screenwriting career he might retire to behind the screen permanently, so this news is happiness. Especially since I adore Parks & Rec. Theroux and Poehler should make quite a pair!
.

No comments: