Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everything You Ever Need To Know About Life...

... you can learn from:

Brandon: Why do you hang out with that faggot?
Dawn: Just because Ralphie's a faggot
doesn't mean he's an asshole.

Too true! But this should not be assumed an absolute, for I am both a faggot and an asshole. Hence me bringing up on her birthday the role I think Heather Matarazzo would probably give anything to get away from. Not that I've really heard her disparage the role, mind you; I'm just making assumptions based off of her refusal to appear again as Dawn Weiner in any further Todd Solondz films, according to Todd Solondz. But I can't say that I really blame her - it must be exhausting being inextricably linked to the words "Weiner Dog" right? Right. Still, she's an icon, and that's something to appreciate. Dawn Weiner will outlive all of us.

Anyway, happy birthday, Heather!

And for a previous "Life Lesson" from Dollhouse, click here.
.

1 comment:

Stacie Ponder said...

When people throw around "brave" to describe a performance, THIS is the one they should be talking about. So good.