Thursday, November 19, 2009

Deathus Interruptus

Ah jeez! Jeez, I say.

For the second week in a row Thursday's Ways Not To Die will not be happening. Ugh. My apologies, again. It's been one of "those" weeks and I'd put this off to the last minute and I can't get the DVD to play on my computer here at work, so no, not gonna happen. Oh well. Next week! Next week for sure!

Hrm, here's an idea... let's just pretend this is it, for now:



I mean, this is a death scene I will obviously give bigger better love to once Inglourious comes out on DVD (on December 15th! So soon!) and I can post nice big clear crisp images of Eli and Eli's swarthy wife-beater'd big-bat shenanigans, but until then we can enjoy it thus. I guess.

Point being, Bear Jew! Bear Jew! Bear Jew! Hooray!
.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yum! Can't wait!