Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Oscar Wilde

.
Today would've been legendary homosexualist Oscar Wilde's 155th birthday. Shame he didn't live to see it - he's one of the dudes that I base all my own "gross indecencies" off of and I would've liked to say thanks. But I do speak of it with love. Yesterday's tragedy can be today's celebration. In fact, today should be named an International Holiday where we all perform the grossest of gross indecencies in his honor! For me that's just a normal day, but maybe some of y'all need an excuse. Today's your day!

For the time being though, I'm just gonna post a bunch of pictures of Jude Law (with the occasional guest-star Stephen Fry) in the movie Wilde, where Jude played Oscar's pain-in-the-ass boyfriend Bosie. I think Oscar would appreciate if he were 155 years old and sitting at his computer today. I think he'd probably appreciate anything if that were the case, but let's just go with this.

.

2 comments:

dan said...

Most of his stories have to deal with men living double lives.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Jude Law's bare butt. I musy watch this movie.