Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pedro on the Verge of a Naked Antonio

At The Film Experience today I went and wished the director Pedro Almodóvar a happy 60th birthday by pin-pointing three of the men he's exploited the flesh of over the years that I've enjoyed... but it was brief there. Too brief! So I'm taking it further here and giving the ultimate Almodóvar man, Antonio Banderas, a big-boy post all his own. He and Pedro made four FIVE films together - Labyrinth of Passion (1982), Matador (1986), Law of Desire (1987), and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (1988) AND Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down 1990)... here are some shots from these collaborations. Pedro did him right. Thanks, Pedro! (pics via)

.

2 comments:

homeslaughter said...

Hey, what about Tie Me up Tie Me Down

Jason Adams said...

Whoops! I had pictures included from it but forgot to list it there. My bad. It's fixed.