Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Magnificent Belmondo

.
I appear to be going through with the actor Jean-Paul Belmondo what I went through with Michael Schoeffling last year - a need to document online as much of this fellow as I can possibly manage while my obsession lasts. Not that my obsession with Schoeffling has ended or that I think this current one with Belmondo will either, but these things burn bright for brief periods only to be usurped by some new one's luminescence, and I should strike while the iron's hot. To the benefit of the entire internet, I bring these pictures! It was lacking without them. Incomplete.

So what we have here is Jean-Paul Belmondo in 1973's gonzo Bond-spoof Le Magnifique, where he struts around in enough skimpy swimsuits to give even Daniel Craig's 007 a run for his money.

.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

MMMMM.

Matt Kilgore said...

indeed gratuitous