Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Indoctrinate Actors Early!

.

Ahh bless Russell T. Davies and everyone responsible for the original Queer as Folk series. Without their efforts so long ago, we might never have been given the gift that keeps on giving... that gift being Charlie Hunnam's continued dedication to nakedness. In a chat with EW about what to expect in the second season of his FX series Sons of Anarchy, Hunnam hawks his ass like a pro and promises a couple of "steamy" shower scenes, and then says this:

"I had such a baptism of fire since my first job was [the UK] Queer as Folk, and I had to be 18-years-old, fully naked, and engaging in pretty graphic sex scenes with another man... After that, anything that Sons of Anarchy can throw at me is pretty much a cakewalk."

This just goes to show ya, we need to get 'em early! Why was President Obama rambling about all that boring education nonsense today when he had all those malleable minds at his disposal? These are the topics that need to be addressed! Simulated gay orgies on broadcast television early and often! Over and over again! Until they get it!

Yeah, I went there. I let the cat outta the bag. That's right, Republicans! We're coming for your children!!!

Wow I got off topic there. Topic please?


Ahh yes. That's it. Topic. Sweet sweet topic.

Anybody seen any of Sons of Anarchy? I have not and haven't heard enough to get fired up about it other than Hunnam flesh. I do love me some Katey Segal though. Hrm.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a d fan of SOA. It has lots of guns, blood and everyone around the table like 12 Angry Men.

PS Charlie did get somewhat naked in the first season. Last night epi, he bared ass. NICE!

You could get into the show. Katey is my girl!

Jason Adams said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I just went and found the pics and posted them.

And what is it about Katey? She's just awesome. Love her.