Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Joss Whedon (But Were, Well, Notsomuch "Afraid" To Ask... Maybe You Just Didn't Feel Like Asking Right Now)

.
Over at EW.com they've posted a loving tribute to the career-so-far of Mr. Whedon, and even a geek like me, so dedicated to the man that I cry him name when I ejaculate, found stuff I didn't know (like he called his first stint writing for TV, for Roseanne, "baptism by radioactive waste.").

But most importantly, it made me realize the obscenity that is the fact that I never sought out video of the Buffy reunion last year at the PaleyFest in LA. The shame. THE SHAME. I feel positively absolutely wretched. I will go home and beat myself silly with my Anyanka doll.

But hey, things tend to stick on the internet - hey look, The Hampster Dance still exists! - so I can still right this wrong. So without further ado, here's the whole damned thing! In eight parts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Just 16 days until Dollhouse returns!
.