Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And Then There Was Trailer

.

If y'all head over to Apple you can see the trailer for Paranormal Activity! I was gonna grab some screen-grabs to share but the trailer's a curious beast, you'll see what I mean once you watch it yourselves. You do get to see footage from the film though it's mostly viewed through the audience... oh just watch it. Anyway... the film's website is up and running too, and it's got some real info on it's real release:

"PARANORMAL ACTIVITY will hold concurrent midnight screenings in seven additional markets in the U.S, including Los Angeles (ArcLight Hollywood), New York (Landmark Sunshine Theater), San Francisco (The Castro), Chicago (The Music Box), Boston (The Coolidge), Atlanta (The Plaza) and Seattle (Neptune).

The film will receive midnight “sneaks” starting September 25 at midnight in the following cities and theater: Austin (Alamo Draft House); Seattle (Neptune); Ann Arbor, Michigan (State); Durham, North Carolina (Southpoint 16); Baton Rouge, Louisiana (RAVE Mall of Louisiana 15);Boulder, Colorado (Cinemark 16); Columbus, Ohio (Studio 35); Orlando, Florida (AMC Universal Cineplex); Madison, Wisconsin (Marcus Eastgate 16); Santa Cruz, California (Del Mar 3); State College, Pennsylvania (Premiere College 9); Tucson, Arizona (El Con); and Lincoln, Nebraska (Ross Media Center).

Additional midnight sneaks will follow on September 26, and October 1, 2 and 3"

I will commit murder if that's what it takes to get into that free screening here in New York. Although Midnight screenings generally aren't my friend. (I am old.)

Anyway there'll be more info to come, I'm sure. If it isn't playing near you they've got info on how to try and right that wrong as well. Yeehaw!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not rest until I'm sitting in the movie theater and the lights begin to dim.

Anonymous said...

Holy crapballs - that looks GOOD!

Sibia Marie said...

Yay! Durham!

I had a dream about this movie last night...It wasn't exactly a nightmare, but it did make me think that maybe I shouldn't see it. But, sleep be damned! I want to see it!