Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Pair O' Hot Pieces

STYD has a double dose of sweet-ass goodnesses for us today. First up, they've got the first shots of Ryan Reynolds in Buried:


Buried tells the tale-as-old-as-tales story of a US contractor in Iraq who survives an attack only to find himself (dun dun DUN) buried alive! Egads! And all he has is his trusty lighter and cell-phone to MacGuyver himself some solace with. Whatever will occur? If it involves sweat and/or his nipples I'm down.

Next up we have a shot of Eion Bailey in The Canyon:


STYD is calling this the first shot we've seen of Eion from the film but I posted a picture of him in a very similar outfit from a movie called The Cavern back in June when I did my gratuitous post on Eion so I'm thinking that a) STYD is wrong about this being the first released picture, and b) The movie is now called The Canyon, and c) Eion Bailey is still a hot piece of ass. That last one I know for sure.
.

1 comment:

Branden said...

I almost got a boner when I saw the Ryan pictures. He is going to be hot, dirty and sweaty. Just the way I like him.