Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lauren Bacall Is Pimping Out Her Grandson On The Twitter

.
Or at least I hope she is! I should probably look up how old he is before I say such horrible, exploitative things, huh? But after my earlier post on legendary-lady Lauren Bacall's calling out of Twilight as crap, I decided to follow her on The Twitter, and whaddya know, the top post was her posting that shot to the right of her grandson Jasper. Looker alert!

And I wasn't sure if it was actually her earlier but Cinematical confirms it is indeed the actress herself; apparently she's been at this for ages. Hip lady. She had this advice to share before:

"Almost forgot if you have not seen I suggest you do or else be condemned to hell."

Indeed. Now that's the sort of wisdom you can only gain through age and Bogart penetration, y'all.
.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jasper is 19

J.D. said...

I officially love her now.

If only I liked her acting more.

Wayne B said...

This makes me want to join Twitter

John T said...

Seriously-between Jane Fonda and Lauren Bacall being on this, I may have to join at this point.

NATHANIEL R said...

I just found this a few hours ago and i was like WHAAAAA. her tweets are awesome. I wish she tweeted more often

Branden said...

I love the Bacall. Her pimping her hottie of a grandson. DAMN, HE'S HOT!

She urged her followers not to think of him as "a young Brad Pitt."

WORK, TWEET, LIVE BACALL!

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not her, it's a fan...