Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It Is Hot And So Channing Dropped It That Way

.
I hadn't addressed the elephant in the g-string room regarding Channing Tatum and that whole stripper thing yet because those pictures going around were shamefully grainy and if I was gonna jump on this (ahem) I was gonna do it with something a little crisper, a little something more to hold on to, if you will.

Well now there's video. I'm sold!

Edited to delete the video from here because it loaded all on its own with no opt-out button and was annoying the shit outta me every time I loaded this page. You can still watch it if you click the link below.

The Link Below!

In related news, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Ha.
.

6 comments:

J.D. said...

I...may need a moment alone right now.

Joe Reid said...

That was some Mary Mark shit right there. Some wonderful, wonderful Marky Mark shit.

John said...

It's not like he was caught in bed with a guy fucking him. Remember what happened to Madonna and Vanessa Williams back in the 80's? Did it hurt their careers...don't think so! btw, I bet his people are just thrilled this is coming out now.

John T said...

Apparently, that lamp I found really was magic.

Fox said...

This reminds me of that creepy scene in Bully.

homeslaughter said...

Socks?