Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How Big A Dork Am I

I woke up in the middle of the night last night from a dream that, while scanning the aisles of my local neighborhood junk shop, I'd stumbled upon a Collector's Edition of the board-game Scrabble that was dedicated to the director Rainer Werner Fassbinder. I was SO excited about it it woke me right up. And then I woke up the boyfriend and told him all about it (and to his credit he laughed, and didn't punch me in the throat).


That is how big a dork I am.

But don't you wish that game existed? Or other special editions of your favorite games dedicated to strange auteurs....

.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Ummmmmmm.

I want Bergman Monopoly now.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't start worrying until you dream of playing David Cronenburg's version of Operation.

And by playing, I mean pulling objects out of your own bread basket with electrified tweezers.

RC