Friday, August 21, 2009

Bettany & Gigandet Set To Tag-Team Karl Urban

.

I am liking this Priest movie more and more by the day. Via DH:

"Karl Urban has signed on to play the villain in the post-apocalyptic horror thriller "Priest" for Screen Gems says The Hollywood Reporter.

Based on the TokyoPop comic, the story is set in a world ravaged by war between man and vampires. Paul Bettany stars as a warrior priest and vampire fighter who teams with a sheriff (Cam Gigandet) and warrior priestess (Maggie Q) to track down a murderous band of vampires who have kidnapped his niece.

Urban plays Black Hat, the evil leader of the bloodsuckers who was once a priest and hunter but now fancies himself a god of vampires."

Perhaps you'll note how easily I ignore Maggie Q.'s presence in my post-titling coupling-fantasies. Easy peasy! But she can watch. Bring them water when they come up for air. Whatever. Ahem! Here's one more picture of Cam because I stumbled upon it while looking up pictures for this post and found it to be... agreeable.

.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Thanks, JA, for building up my dreams and knocking them down all at once with your post titling.

Hmph.

Jason Adams said...

I do what I can, JD!