Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Will Y'all Do Me A Favor?

.
I don't care if this questions the integrity of the vote or whatever, my tipping my hat to a favorite over at Low Resolution's Trailer Tournament, but the tomfoolery must end. I can't even fathom that the Marie Antoinette trailer lost to fucking Garden State already. And now, somehow some way, the brilliant trailer for Little Children is losing - LOSING - right now to The Devil Wears Prada and THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Ooh Prada shows a whole scene! How ingenious. UGH.

Stop the madness. Go over and vote for Little Children now please. Thank you. A sexy stranger (not me) will totally give you oral sex (whether you want it or not!) in heaven if you do.

Y'all ought to be going over there and voting anyway on everything for the correct good stuff anyway; I trust you people to have taste. Do it!

ETA - Wha ha ha! I am a god! ("Not the God. A god.") We're blowing that Prada nonsense out of the water! I love you all! Make it two rounds of oral sex for everybody in heaven! On me! And hopefully I haven't just jinxed myself to failure (i.e. my usual m.o.) and spoken too soon and the tide will turn... Little Children for the win! Keep it up, my minions loves!

.

3 comments:

John T said...

So, if we're all getting oral sex in heaven, does that mean you're going to be sharing Jake?

Unknown said...

I think if we're getting oral sex ON JA, then yes. Yes indeed.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JA!

Marius said...

Happy Birthday, JA. :-)