Friday, July 24, 2009

Which Is Hotter?

.

Gerard Butler: Half-naked Spartan
or Jolie-humping Scot?

I think this query will prove much harder for me myself here than it might for most of y'all... 300 seems to own the general distinction as the tipping point for Gerry's hotness. (I mean sure there are those weirdos who cling to his Phantom but let us not speak of that.) But no, for me, Gerry's pinnacle-of-hot will probably always be Terry in the second Tomb Raider. He got to play up his Scottish brogue for one, which YES, and for another he was beefier, less air-brushed... and then alternately, in King Leonidas' defense, 300 sure way super gay. In new and fun ways! Oh, decisions!

.

.
.

7 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Not-300 trumps 300 every time.

Ross said...

That was a tough one. I loved him in Tomb Raider, but I ultimately went with 300. Can't put my finger on exactly why (maybe it was the beard).

J.D. said...

Jolie-humping Scot, obviously. I love those movies and their subtle objectification of men AS WELL as of her.

Wayne B said...

Call me loony but Leonidas' ultra-agressiveness sets my pulse faster. Kind of like picking an orange over an apple though :)

Glenn said...

ew, nobody was hot in 300. Nobody.

Ms Scrappy said...

He used to come to the music store I worked at whenever he shot a movie. I'd place special orders for him and prey to god he'd hit on me. Never did, but he's nice pretty nice guy and Lord... did he smell good.

Mike J. said...

Both very hot...300 won me over though