Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Interests Have Been Proven Warranted

I usually always express some interest whenever I come across news of Paul Bettany's career... I have a vested interest, you see, having sat beside him in public once and realized in that moment that he is some sort of greater being than the rest of us mere mortals. Soooo pretty. Anyway, he's been off playing an actual greater being, the archangel Michael, in a movie called Legion which I posted about one time, and now comes the first piece of art-work and I feel justified, caring.


(via; click him to embiggen) He's got a silver motherfucking machine gun! And yes, I'd looked at that picture twenty times before noticing that gun - before noticing anything other than Bettany's celestially-sculpted hotness.
.

1 comment:

J.D. said...

He really is so damn underratedly hot. Ugh.