Monday, June 15, 2009

From Torv To Dushku

.

AICN has a run-down of a bunch of dates for when some returning FOX shows will start anew but the only ones that matter to people who matter i.e. me and the select-few-of-y'all-who-think-exactly-like-me are the first two mentioned.

Those being Fringe, which is back on September 17th at 9pm, which is a Thursday, which is a new night, blah, and Dollhouse, which is still stuck on Fridays at 9pm, starting on September 18th. A busy week, no doubt; for now I'm just gonna keep enjoying my current TV-less schedule while I can...

And they ought to put Fringe and Dollhouse together. I want a night made for me! Me me me!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I thought the same, bth shows should be the same night, one after another. It would be a perfect evening.