Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Can This Movie Get Any Cooler?

.

Paul is probably adding Sigourney Weaver to its cast. Paul is directed by Greg Mottola of Adventureland and Superbad, and already stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (who wrote the script), Kristen Wiig, Jason Bateman, Seth Rogen, Bill Hader, and Jane Lynch. That is the cast of my dreams. I mean that literally - when I close my eyes and have funny dreams these are the faces I see. Sexy dreams are another story, but funny dreams, these people are a go.

It's especially sweet since whenever Siggy gets to be in a comedy she knocks it out of the park, but it doesn't happen often enough. Just think of her scenes in Baby Mama to know what I mean. That's called elevating the material right outta the damn stratosphere.

Man I hope she and Kristen Wiig share the screen for at least a moment. My mind would melt!
.

3 comments:

monsterscholar said...

I have to admit I loved her in CopyCat. What other comedies has she been in?

Jason Adams said...

So many! Ghostbusters, Working Girl, Galaxy Quest, Be Kind Rewind, The TV Set, Heartbreakers, Dave... and she's always, always hysterical.

J.D. said...

I think I just exploded a little bit. That cast is AMAZINGNESS.