Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gratuitous Til Schweiger

.

If there's one thing I've proven a predilection for in the past (hello Thomas Krestchmann), it's stern-eyed Aryan men. So I'm surprised I've never before given any love over to actor Til Schweiger - a fact which announced itself to me when looking at those pictures from Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds that I posted this morning. In my semi-defense I've never seen the man in anything save the second Lara Croft film and I don't remember him in that (Gerard Butler was eating up all my attentions there), but I have been familiar with who he is forever it seems so really I have no excuses. Situation rectified!

.

3 comments:

Joe Reid said...

I'm gonna be completely honest here -- I thought that was Thomas Kretschman in the Basterds poster.

Jason Adams said...

RACIST!

But Joseph, dontcha know that if Kretschmann were in Basterds I'd have split apart at the seams by now?

JT said...

Human perfection. Why won't he ever show us the bare goods in the front? It's like he's the only German actor who isn't willing to do it.