Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey Rob Zombie

.

I just did you a pair of favors by:

1)
even linking to the trailer for your Halloween sequel, and

2) not posting any screen-grabs of your wife as a white be-wigged Ghost Mom, because that is so fucking stupid looking I can barely believe it. I mean, my god. Just. My god.

I would post the shots just to laugh about it but it makes my insides hurt, seeing that bullshit in conjunction with Michael Myers. It almost makes the fact that Busta Rhymes and Tyra fucking Banks co-starred in a Halloween film seem sane.

Okay, no, not really, that will never ever seem sane. But Ghost Mom is bad. Very bad.

Anyway, you're welcome.

.

3 comments:

Ross said...

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I think this might actually be good! I love Rob, but the first movie sucked. I think he tried to fit two movies into one and ended up failing at both. Now that he doesn't have to revisit all the plot points of the original, however, I think he might be able to pull off something interesting. Crossing my fingers...

timothy grant said...

I have to agree that the SMZ ghost is pathetic. Nepotism is Zombie's Achilles heel.

Pax Romano said...

Ghost mom? I thought it was Mrs. Voorhees.