Friday, December 05, 2008

A Pair Of Trailers...

... from two very different movies have shown up online. First up, here's the trailer for the "Jim Carrey falls in love with Ewan McGregor in prison" movie I Love You, Phillip Morris (via):

[eta - Aww, it got removed! Busted!]

I feel as if I ought to be offended by the swishiness and the very real possibility of gayness being played for laughs here, but then Rodrigo Santoro emerges all wet out of that pool and I forget everything my brain has ever learned.

And secondly you can watch the full-length trailer for the Friday the 13th remake over here. I took some screen-grabs! Lots of PYT's screaming their pretty little heads off, natch. And it's Dick Casablancas!


Y'all, I have to admit that footage from this movie is creeping me out. My skepticism is being chipped away at. Jason's sudden daylight appearance through the trees there at the start is effing off-putting and weird and therefore delightful. Also, that runaway boat shot is freaky good. I really wish they hadn't given away that shower-curtain scare in the trailer though. And here I am giving it away in screen-caps! I am just as bad as them.
.

6 comments:

TheoSav said...

Oh Jared.... if only.

Joe Reid said...

Dick Casablancas! You loveable a-hole.

Anonymous said...

Love Jared Padalecki. LOVE him!

Anonymous said...

Speed boat? Sounds awfully Sleep Away Camp, which is a good thing

Joel said...

While i appreciate the whole body count part of the trailer as a throwback to the 80s FT13 trailers, I had to stop watching it because it was giving too much away!
Am I strangely looking forward to this though...

Glenn Dunks said...

oooh! That looks good! Even though it has the exact same structure and even shot frames as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.