Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anatomy In A Scene

While it is giving us slightly more than a hint of wrist between glove and sleeve, this post is practically Victorian in the amount of flesh I am championing the exposure of... at least compared to what I'm usually posting... looky here, he's sleeveless! Wowee-wow-wow! Seriously though, Josh Brolin in shorts over sweats with the sleeves cut off and that red headband working out and stretching those... whatever-they're-calleds... these are the ingredients of my pre-teen daydreams. Lust was born here. So thank you Goonies for this eternal treasure.

And I swear I will be wearing this costume for Halloween one of these years.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be a bitch about it, but Goonies is an awful movie. It marks the moment, along with Flashdance and Short Curcuit when you bonded with your VCR and the PG rating. You were no longer a child, but not yet a man. But the movie still sucks.