Monday, October 06, 2008

The Moment I Fell For... Elisabeth Shue

.

.

Happy 45th birthday, Elisabeth Shue!

There have been so many moments that I've fallen for Shue through the years - Soapdish, the second and third Back to the Futures, Cocktail (hee), Leaving Las Vegas... really, it doesn't even matter that in half those examples I just gave she had pretty much nothing to do; any time she's on-screen I fall in love with her again.

But Adventures In Babysitting was the first, and it was from this very first scene. Bliss.
.

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Ahhh. That's the stuff. Now my day can begin.

Dancer in DC said...

I adore that scene, and the song is my favorite oldies tune ever. Love ya, Shue!

Marius said...

Yeah, that's the stuff. It really takes me back. Thanks, Ja.

Bea said...

I love that song! And I love Elisabeth Shue. I wish she were in more movies and that when she was actually IN a movie, it was one I wanted to see. Not one about soccer. Or whatever.