Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Moment I Fell For... Courteney Cox

.

I have loved Courteney Cox my entire life. It's weird that I vividly remember loving her when this Springsteen video came out, as I was only seven years old, but I do. I remember her in Cocoon: The Return (she was the lady standing beside my beloved Guttenberg of course). I then loved her on Family Ties, and her one-episode stint on Seinfeld, and then on Friends... I grew tired of Friends pretty quickly, but she went off and made the Scream movies and reminded me of my love for her. I would tattoo "Gale Weathers Forever" on my scrotum, y'all. I had a dream that she and I were Bonnie and Clyde back in high school, and that only cemented my eternal adoration of her. What I'm saying is I miss her. I miss you, Courtney. That is all.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scrotum tattoo, ay?

ouch.

Glenn said...

Aww, I loves me some Courtney Cox. She was always my second favourite on Friends (after Kudrow) and I always thought she was undervalued (unlike Aniston who was overvalued) and think her comedy timing is actually quite excellent in Friends, the Scream movies and several other things she's done.

I miss her too.

SamuraiFrog said...

Sadly, my falling in love with Courtney Cox moments involves being 11 and seeing Masters of the Universe.