Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Belated, Danny Dyer

.

I'm such a jerk! I totally forgot Danny's 31st birthday was this past Thursday. We're one week apart in age, you see. Maybe if he'd make movies that actually got released here in the States I'd remember. But no, by this time next year my infatuation with him will presumably have completely died a la Robbie Williams; faded into a British oblivion of press I don't get bombarded with. Alas. But for now, while my memory of his adorableness in last year's Severance remains (although barely) I'll exploit him a wee bit more. So cute and sleazy at the same time! Wonders.

That's Danny & Shawn Hatosy in Borstal Boy kissing there.
For some previous Danny Dyer appreciation, click here.
.

2 comments:

FDot said...

Well, I wanted to say something clever, but my mind just goes all fuzzy whenever I see Danny.

Keep posting his pictures.....I'll pay you.

J.D. said...

That first pic is so totally adorable... and then the rest of them are laptop-exploding levels of hotness. He's perfect.