Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Day Of The Douche-Bags!

.
Well I'm just admitting to crushes that make me feel icky left and right today. But I'm totally gonna watch this show, even though Brody Jenner is a total douche-bag. Such a pretty douche-bag, though! I'm weak, man. Weak. The boyfriend's gonna make me sleep on the couch tonight. Sigh. Via JJ:

"The Hills star Brody Jenner has scored a new TV show called Bromance, a reality series from Ryan Seacrest’s production company.

The six- episode stint will feature a group of “bros” compete to join Jenner’s entourage. Contestants will have shots at a “group date” and “alone time” with Brody in every episode. At the end of every ep, a rejected “bro” will be asked to leave the bachelor pad dripping wet during a “‘Hot Tub Elimination Ceremony”. Expect a lots of shirtless dudes!

“I thought it was funny, and we recently lost a member of the entourage, so I thought we’d have fun with it,” Brody told Variety."

Ugh, I am disgusted by myself for even posting on this. I have to go read some Kierkegaard or some shit now, excuse me.
.

5 comments:

RJ said...

What's a Brody Jenner?

Joe Reid said...

Okay, 1) Holy shit -- I was just now editing a story about this for work. 2) I was just about to post on my blog about it because it sounds so fucking ridiculous. 3) I kind of feel the same way about Brody. Good for nothing but inspiring hate-fuck fantasies, but at least there's that.

Jason Adams said...

rj, keep your ignorance! Keep it! You DO NOT need to know what a Brody Jenner is. Down that path lay madness, I swear. I wish I could go back to a simpler time when the names of even the few of the freeloading assholes that populate the gossip-rags that I do know weren't taking up space in my brain.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself (no pun intended)! Just watch it on mute, I can pretty much guarantee you won't miss anything.

<3 Jillybean

(I have a new blog but my former comments were under my gmail identity)

Dame James said...

I consider myself an expert on celebrity gossip and I still have no idea why Brody Jenner is "famous"