Monday, May 05, 2008

Iron Man In 150 Words Or Less

When Robert Downey Jr. decides to take over the world via whatever chemical he secretes that makes everyone fall over themselves to worship him, I will stand among a very select few to form a ragtag band of immune revolutionaries who will be left to fight the RDJ-power and save y'all from yourselves and your slavish devotion to his routine schtick.

I mean... seriously? If my Native American name were One Who Knits, I would've busted out the needles during that last half an hour or so. Yawn.

One thing, though: Hi, Gwynnie!
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it exactly you don't like about Downey?

Jason Adams said...

I like RDJ alright. I just think he's always playing the same character, and I don't get why people fall over themselves to herald him as a superb actor. He's fun, sure, he makes me smile with his sly, I-amuse-myself asides. But it's always the same from him.

Anonymous said...

Could not disagree more.

Pfangirl said...

What I liked most about Iron Man, apart from the performances alla round, was that it was a total breath of fresh air as far as superhero films are concerned.

No whining, no angst, no secret identities!