Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Am Brief Link

If anyone else is having as tough a time as I am making it through today without their head falling off from boredom, I offer up some solutions in the form of linkage of interest...

--- Says Baz - iTunes launches the first podcast (of ten) today in their new series called "Set to Screen Series with Baz Luhrmann" which will talk to the filmmaker about his upcoming Kidman-Jackman starring epic Australia.

--- Neck Sex - Billy Loves Stu has got a list of the Eight Hottest Bloodsuckers on film. One of my faves gets high placement...

--- Thompson Take 2 - Joe R. at Low Resolution offers up his five favorite Emma Thompson performances today in response to my list this morning in honor of her 49th birthday. Like I said, the woman's got enough genius to go on like this for ages.

--- Look Inward, Americans - The Guardian says forget the xenophobia, American Horror Filmmakers; there's enough horror within our own borders to fuel some new scary movies (thanks to Nat for the link). If my brain were feeling less muddled today I could go off on this piece about things I both agree and disagree with in his argument, but muddled I am, so somebody else can hit it up if they feel so inclined.
..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!