Friday, April 18, 2008

The Boys Of (Almost) Summer

Dude. It's so beautiful outside right now... and I'm stuck in my office. Meanwhile my thoughts drift to all of the things I could be doing right now instead of sitting here...

I could be running along the beach...
... with Raoul Bova ...

... and Patrick Wilson...

... and Djimon Hounsou...

... and maybe Alain Delon...

I could just stare out at the water...
... with James McAvoy...

... or Josh Duhamel...

I could take a dip...
...with Taye Diggs...

... and James Marsden...

... and Paul Walker...

... and Adam Brody and Ben Mackenzie...

... and Kevin Zegers...

I could just take a boat ride with Orlando Bloom...

Or maybe play some soccer with David Beckham...

Or some tennis with Andy Roddick...

... and a 70's era Robert Redford...

Maybe I could play some catch with Ryan Phillippe...

Or just lay around in the grass...
...with Chris Evans...

... a picnic with Hugh Dancy...
... and Colin Farrell...

Some time in a hammock with Peter Sarsgaard...

Or there's always a road-trip!


How do you wish you were spending this afternoon?
.

6 comments:

Agnes B said...

Though I can count the number of OC episodes I've seen on one hand, I'd have to choose in the pool with Adam Brody.

Anonymous said...

Just spending the day with James McAvoy.

... in my bed.

:D

FDot said...

I was thinking about what I'd like to do outside myself today, then I saw the picture of Orlando Bloom....I'll take that boat ride option.

Marius said...

Hmm ... I'll take the road-trip with Jake and Eric please. Ah, if only ...

zooplah said...

These are all attractive guys, but I think the only ones I have a "thing" for are Josh Duhamel and Peter Sarsgaard. I know, weird me.

Anonymous said...

Jason, some of these men have no substance whatsoever. I'm talking about Duhamel.