Monday, March 17, 2008

Flex Your Gutes

This is most certainly one of those moments when I wish I believed in a higher power so I'd have someone to direct my cries of "Please give me the strength to resist this evil desire; no good can come of this!" to... it's The Guttenberg with his Dancing With The Stars partner revealed!


(via) Man oh man, I cannot start watching this show. The seven seconds of previous seasons I've sat through were as if someone took a cheese grater to my pupils. I have to have some sort of standards, right?

But... The Gute... dear me, The Gute. I don't know if I can restrain myself where he's involved. And the boyfriend's not going to be any help; he's always trying to make me watch this show. I have nowhere to turn! Now I know how Rosemary felt. It won't be long now until I'm strapped down to a bed and the pope in making me kiss his chocolate mouse.
.

No comments: