Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm Leavin On A Jet Plane...

.
Oh I wish I were. From AICN:

"Sarah Michelle Gellar will join “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” mastermind Joss Whedon and many of her co-stars at the March 20 “Buffy” Paley Fest reunion in Los Angeles.

This may or may not mark the first time Whedon and Gellar have been in the same room together since “Buffy” wrapped production five years ago.

Others scheduled for the reunion include Amber Benson, Nicolas Brendan, Emma Caulfield, Eliza Dushku, Seth Green, James Marsters and Michelle Trachtenberg.

Additional panelists will be announced at a later date, so we needn’t yet write off Alyson Hannigan, Anthony Stewart Head or David Boreanaz."

Besides SMG and Joss and EMMA CAULFIELD (!!!) and Dawnie and Tara and Xander and Faith and Spike and Oz... allow me a moment for a fainting spell here... there will also be a Pushing Daisies presentation with my fake-boyfriend Bryan Fuller and Olive Snook her bad-ass-self there. I... I... never have I felt more distance between L.A. and myself. I'm going all Fievel right about now, staring at the sky, singing about the same sky, and somewhere... no one is reciprocating. Sigh.

A Joss Whedon-Bryan Fuller sandwich... sigh.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish I could be there. Now the show's gone this is really a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I loved watching Buffy and still miss the series so much. There's nothing else like it on TV nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Run, Jason.

Run to your destiny.