Friday, February 29, 2008

Gratuitous James Franco


With Milk and The Pineapple Express coming out in '08, James Franco's definitely set to raise his game this year. And yesterday I heard through the grapevine - MNPP World Exclusive! - that Franco recently filmed a nude scene for Gus Van Sant's Milk.

Naturally, this got me thinking on him. Franco's a gifted actor that hasn't had too much of an opportunity to show those skills off, so I imagine said nude scene wasn't too much of an obstacle to him taking a role in Milk, where (I'm guessing, at this point) he's going to get the chance to really act this time around. So good on him! Show us all of your gifts, Mr. Franco. Your public awaits.

.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Best part of Spiderman 3: James Franco eating that slice of pie.

Yum.

Glenn Dunks said...

"Naturally, this got me thinking on him."

Fraudian slip or subtle wish making?

Also, Franco is a dish and a half. It's just a shame she routinely makes terrible movies. Funny though that I didn't care for him in Spider-Man 2 (a great great movie) yet thought he was the best thing about Spider-Man 3 (a terrible terrible movie).