Friday, February 15, 2008

5 Off The Top Of My Head - Thoughts I Had While Semi-Drunkenly Watching Becoming Jane By Myself On Valentine's Day

.

1 - Wow, this is pathetic.

2 - Hey, that's Anna Maxwell Martin from Bleak House playing the sister! I love her!

3 - I really want to run my fingers through Anne Hathaway's hair. It's so bouncy and lustrous and lovely. Just like the rest of her! So pretty. Sigh.

4 - I am beginning to think that all of James McAvoy's body weight is supported by those giant beautiful eyeballs of his. Like, they're just these floating orbs that hover off the ground and everything else, all his limbs and bits and pieces, just hang off of them. Freak.


5 - Don't you dare! You get back into that tear-duct this instant, betraying tear!!!
.

4 comments:

RJ said...

Worst movie I saw last year. Bland, boring, and generic to the extreme

Jason Adams said...

Wow, I didn't think it was worthy of that sort of vitriol. Worst of the year? Well you said worst that you saw, so I'm guessing you stayed away from the Norbits. But I thought it was fetching. Not great by any means, but they were pretty, and gave decent performances. It certainly didn't blow me away, but I don't think it's worthy of a huge smackdown or anything.

J.D. said...

I loved this movie. Because I'm a girl. [bangs head on table repeatedly]

RJ said...

Oh . . I'm sure there were worse movies, I just didn't see them.

I'm kind of obsessed with James McAvoy, but even he couldn't make it watchable. I just don't have any more patience for films that are content to do the same old thing badly.