Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Learnt A New Word Today!

I'm always trying to learn. I seek out knowledge everywhere I go. Hell, I'm downright thirsty for new knowledge. Always learning, embroadening my horizons, what nots and bewhozits. Anyway, what is my new word?


That's right. Padackles. Apparently that's the union of the names of those boob-tube-brothers Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles of Supernatural when their online fans, ahem, hook them up. Like so:


Ah, gotta love the internet.

How did I come about stumbling upon this term? Well, that's neither here nor there, really. I will say my, ahem, search was brought on by this photograph over at Low Resolution however. I'm a sucker for brothers in matching slutty priest costumes. Always have been.
.

6 comments:

RJ said...

HAHA... I was definitely, ummm, ogling that picture of the hot priests earlier today

Anonymous said...

God, they're too hot for their own good.

And this does not help with my detox from incest fantasies...

John T said...

Ja, that picture of the slutty priests-my god, why do I not wear this show?

Anonymous said...

i love supernatural!
and the "pedackles" more :)

Joe Reid said...

I officially don't approve of any of this.

Anonymous said...

Is that photo of them wearing this sluty priest costumes in the series they both are playing in?? Can someone tell from where the photo is?? pop-pop@o2.pl