Friday, December 07, 2007

Gratuitous James McAvoy

.

I'm not totally sold on this James McAvoy fella. I'm just sayin! He has to prove himself a little more. The Last King of Scotland - though it wasn't his fault; he was fine - was a snooze to sit through, so all I still see is Mr. Tumnus and those hooves and sure, I remember thinking "Am I supposed to want to jump on Mr. Tumnus like this?" but one stretch of dirty-thoughts towards a half-woodland- creature-human-hybrid does not a career make! I seem to be terribly alone in my utter lack of interest in this Atonement movie coming out today, too. Jimmy looks good in the trailer, it's true, and that shot of Keira in that emerald-green dress as the car pulls away from her makes me want to lick the cinematographer's face, oh and also I did like Pride & Prejudice more than I expected to... I just... I don't know, I have other things on my mind this weekend. Furry things (again with the weird animal lust!). But, in the spirit of fairness, to all y'all who care, here's some gratuitous Jimmy to behold. I have to admit that I did kind of find myself being sucked into the giant dreamy blue orbs of his eyes the longer I looked at photographs of him. It's probably why a good portion of these pictures are centered on his eyes. Who needs gratuitous shirtlessness when you've got those eyes, right?

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[explodes; sunshine and rainbows fly out of-- uh...]

Bea said...

Mmm...thank you for this! I've had a thing for this guy since I saw him (often shirtless!) in "Children of Dune." Then I found out he was Scottish and had an accent. That was pretty much the ballgame, right there. So cute! And talented! I'm really happy that he's starting to be more famous and stuff.

Joe Reid said...

Children of Dune, bitch! I claimed him way back then.

Anonymous said...

Yum--love the one with him lying on the sofa, but something is missing...yes, he needs someone to snuggle...yes, perhaps I would do...

Unknown said...

You saw him shirtless, a lot, in the BBC tv series "Shameless," which is absofuckinglutely fantastic. Season one (of 4) is out on dvd, Jason and you should netflix it if you want a greater appreciation of him.