Monday, November 19, 2007

Pic of the Day

I'm not seeing Beowulf until this Friday, so I don't know if the rumor-mongering that a new Cloverfield trailer was supposed to play before it held true, but there's a new gallery of stills from the film - Cloverfield, that is - over here, and I especially like this one:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mmmm Mike Vogel staring lustily at another cute guy... said cute guy being his co-star, Michael Stahl-David, whom I do believe is also playing his brother, so... yeah, I've slipped into incest again. It's always happening with me! Gah! Somebody get my therapist on the line.
.

3 comments:

J.D. said...

Wait, you actually have one?!

Dude, you need a major refund.

Anonymous said...

Its probably the trailer that's found here:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=21492

John T said...

I smell another Ruffalo/Gyllenhaal moving in for the kiss montage.