Sunday, November 25, 2007

Greetings From Vacation-Land!

Howdy, yall! My apologies for the holiday absence without warning; work got busy on Wednesday and then twas Turkey Day and I stuffed myself to the gills and seem to just be rolling out of my mashed-potato-coma today. Not that there's a lack of food leftover - like right now, as I type this, I'm devouring a large slice of this chocolate banana cake one of our friends brought over for dessert on Thursday with a tall glass o' milk and man, I be in heaven.

What was I talking about? (God it's good!) Ahem. So I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving or, ya know, a lovely Thursday if you're reading from somewhere where the holiday is not observed. Today we're just finishing up cleaning the apartment from the festivities... then it's off to Beowulf in IMAX 3-D later this afternoon! I'm trying to decide if I should eat one of the "special" Rice Krispie treats also left over from Thursday for the movie... or if the "specialness" of said treat would render a 3D Angelina Jolie's torpedo tits too terrifying to behold. (Alliteration yay!)

I'm really scattershot right now, huh? This chocolate banana cake is making me dizzy. My point! I will be back up and blogging tomorrow, and perhaps we'll discuss The Mist and that ending, or Jolie boobs, or many other such wondrous topics that will reveal themselves with time. Tis the way the world goes round! Now back to my cake with me! Cheers!

ETA And BSG Razor aired last night! I must hear what y'all thought on it. With the holiday and with my having watched it a couple weeks back I totally dropped the ball on counting down to it's final arrival last evening. Man I suck! But... Starbuck revelations! Lesbian madness! Gold toasters! Oh my!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Point One: Love the Christian Bale shot at the top of the page. His character in American Psycho was so hot, despite the killings and the narcissism.

Point Two: Razor was pretty good. Anyone who didn't know Kane as a lesbian is an idiot, although the affair with the Number 6 was an interesting twist. Honestly though, there wasn't anything in it that was too surprising or any great revelation. The old school cylons were cool to see again!