Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dear Richard Kelly,

.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey, love that new-to-me poster just above! Ummm.... but yeah, Richard? Believe me - this hurts me far more than it does you.

It's not a good sign when you spend half (okay, 7/8ths) a movie wondering what drugs a director is taking and thinking to yourself, "Man, I hope I never mix 'em up the way he does."

On the plus side, I'll have loads to say about this movie later this week (or possibly weekend...) when I can, so y'all stay tuned. Just... wow.
.

5 comments:

tony libido said...

All I can say is, Evacuate the atrium and move to the back of the Mega-zeppelin.

I think that's the point at which I started laughing uncontrollably (but not in a good way).

J.D. said...

HOLY F@#K!

[faints]

Marius said...

I can't say I'm surprised. When the French start walking out of the theater at Cannes, that's never a good sign.

RJ said...

Yeah....poor dear. Brother needs a reality check.

Joe Reid said...

Weirdly? Now I want to see it more than ever.