Tuesday, October 30, 2007

5 Off The Top Of My Head - Bond. Hot Bond.

Look at this front page! Nary a gratuitous picture in sight. I've been stupid lax this past week or so with the guy-ogling, my apologies. So I'm taking the news that Daniel Craig has signed on for four more James Bond films - making five total (for now) - as inspiration for five reasons why we should be looking forward to what's to come... in the most superficial manner possible, of course.

1: More opportunities for Daniel Craig
to run towards the camera in short swimming trunks.


2: More opportunities for Daniel Craig
to run away from the camera in short trunks.


3: Um... he can lay down in short trunks, too.


4: There sure are a lot of things he can do in short trunks...


5: Naked torture scenes, duh.


(yes these are pictures we've all seen a thousand times before,
but if you've grown tired of them then I think you're probably dead inside)

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just, uhh... "wet" my pants. [spasms in glee]

Marius said...

Thanks, JA. I didn't wet my pants, but I certainly enjoyed viewing the hotness that is Daniel Craig.

GhoulieJulie said...

NEVER tired of these - I normally don't even get hot for blondes, but he's just too manly!