Wednesday, September 05, 2007

There He Is! Get Him!

.

If you've been wondering - as I have been, naturally - where in the world Jake Gyllenhaal has been, wonder no longer! He's in Los Angeles. Phew. I thought maybe he'd run off to Mongolia or something. JJ's got some pap-shots. "Pap-shots" sounds like something one gets for one's vagina. Ahem. I need coffee.

There was a rumor running around yesterday - I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it, but this link kinda sums it up - that Jake and Reese Witherspoon had cancelled doing press for Rendition, which seemed odd, but now it seems they will do some... just not a lot. Wonder why...? Not up for swatting down random rumors out there? Huh.
.

2 comments:

Marius said...

Thank goodness you found him. I never get tired of these Jake pics.

Cherita said...

Glad you posted that bit about the Variety update, because I didn't notice it before (hey, it's at the bottom, and I didn't need to read the whole dumbass post again, right?). Makes far more sense, and clearly whoever was whispering to him the first time around was, ahem, embellishing a tad.

Personally, I think if any reporter has the stupidity to ask one of those irrelevant questions, they're the ones that should be embarrassed. I will be very surprised to hear any such thing during this event. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

The most important topic here is, of course, how delectable Jake looks! Summer vacation has certainly been good to him. Welcome back, baby! Muahhh!